Coaching is a term that is still vague in people’s mind and I wanted to define and get clearer this week on what exactly coaching encompasses. I invited Stephanie Kakris to discuss the topic with me as she is the first coach I worked with but also someone who has trained a substantial number of coaches.
In this week’s podcast episode, we discussed the following topics:
- What is a coach?
- The difference between a coach, a mentor, a counsellor and a consultant
- What coaches do
- How early in business should one hire a coach?
- How to hire the right coach for you
- How to make the most of the relationship
- When do you know you should no longer work with a coach, and
- The importance of having a coaching contract
Have a great week.
(c) Ange de Lumiere 2019